Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Trends From InVu

We're well into the fall season now, and though the season always feels too short here, I love decorating and starting to cozy up our home for the colder months. The other week, I shared some Fall Trends from Style at Home. So, when I caught a glimpse of the Fall Trends from inVu, here in Toronto, I just knew that I had to share them with you as well!

Natural Eclectic
inVU Fall Trends 2011 Natural Eclectic

What I love most about this trend? Definitely the light and airy colours. I'm a fan of soft blues mixed with neutrals, and this one nails it right on the head. Definitely something I would consider for our own home.

Carbon
inVU Fall Trends 2011 Carbon

The moodiness of this trend is great. But it's also glamourous and luxurious, combining that dark, rich blue with the golden yellow colour. I adore this. It may not be the right trend for our own home, but I can definitely appreciate it!

Woodland
inVU Fall Trends 2011 Woodland

Similar to the "wood" trend from Style at Home, I am all in on this trend! What's not to love?

Equinox
inVU Fall Trends 2011 Equinox

Equinox has that modern eclectic flare that Style at Home talked about in their trend report as well. The colours and patterns give off that global vibe, and I'm definitely feeling that light fixture and those vases!

Which trend do you love most!? Do any of these speak to you enough, and make you want to incorporate them into your own home? Well, if you're in the GTA and have some free time this Saturday, head on over to inVu's Mississauga location for their Decorate Your Home for Fall event. The event will happen from 11am - 12pm and 1pm - 2pm! If you love what you see here, or just want some tips on fall decorating, be sure to check it out!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the natural eclectic trend - I want that dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ike the woodland trend too! I've been loving the mix of blues lights to bright yellows to mustard yellows, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like Carbon the best. I love that little velvet chair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carbon makes me so totally happy inside. What gorgeous style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig