Friday, September 2, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday my dears! I'm so excited about this long weekend! B's sister and her boyfriend are making the drive from Massachusetts to Toronto today to meet our little Halle for the first time and spend the weekend with us. We're hoping to fit in some fun things and enjoy the last official weekend of summer. So, we're off to prepare for our visitors and leaving you with these fancy finds from this week... ENJOY!...


A fantastic girly backyard escape from 79 ideas last Friday. Hopefully we'll have a yard big enough one day, for B to build and me to design a space like this for Halle. You can see just a peek of that fabulous green, so make sure to head over to 79 ideas to see more...

small-girly-house via 79 ideas

Kelly, from JAX Does Design, shared this painted piece from The Painted Hive last Friday and I adore every thing about it... especially the map on the top! Perfection!

the-painted-hive via jax does design

How cool is this idea for a cork family tree from Ohdeedoh? So smart and a great way to display family photos, right?

corktree via ohdeedoh

I'd been waiting forever for Meg to reveal her son's bedroom - well this was the week! I love how it turned out with the barnboard wall and all of the details. Her and her husband did everything and the room was a labour of love. Those are always my favourite rooms to find on blogs... real rooms!

via nutmeg and co

My future home has a divine front porch like this one. Who wouldn't want to come home to this? (via Full House) The wood on the ceiling, the black doors... the colours! 

via full house

Is it just me, or are my fancy finds looking more and more autumn inspired!? I guess it has to do a lot with the whole blog world getting ready for fall... but still. This is it people... enjoy the final long weekend of summer! Do you have anything fun and exciting planned to say good bye to another summer?
SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig