Friday, May 27, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

It's the last Friday of May, and a long weekend for all of our American friends! I'm wishing for some glorious sunshine and lots and lots of fun for all of you! Let's kick it off with all of the fun and fancy things I stumbled across over the last 7 days...

With summer approaching, and our backyard in desparate need of a little TLC, I keep getting drawn in by perfect patios and back decks. Loved this simple little space from 79 ideas last Friday...

via 79 ideas

I hope you all saw the fabulous birdhouse that Jen put together, and then liked it on the LePage Products facebook page! That girl is so talented. Make sure you head over here to get on the details on how it came to be!

Rambling Renovators

As I continue along on my mission to read 100 new books this year, my library is growing quite quickly! I wish that my display of books would look this pretty (image from hello lovely inc)...

via hello lovely inc

On Tuesday, desire to inspire shared some work from the portfolio of interior designer Marco Meneguzzi. I absolutely loved everything about every single one of these rooms... as I am a women who loves neutrals done well. They all feel so welcoming and laid back. A great place to kick back with friends and family! Make sure you check out more his work here...

marco meneguzzi via desire to inspire1

This suite of wedding invites that was featured on Oh So Beautiful Paper is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours and the details... and of course the fact that it incorporates the London Skyline!

London Skyline Wedding Invite Suite via Oh So Beautiful Paper

Loved Joi's transformation of an ugly old Rams trashcan into this gorgeous umbrella stand...

umbrella stand via nuestra vida dulce

That girl is such a smart cookie... but we all already knew that, didn't we? :)

Yesterday on Marcus Design, Nancy shared these incredible cast stone tufted ottomans from Coleen and Company. How great would one of these be in your outdoor space?

cast-stone-tufted-ottoman-colleen-1

Well, I'm hoping that the weekend is kind and brings lots of beautiful weather our way (as I'm sure we all are). My Mother is hosting my baby shower at my parents home tomorrow, and we've both been hoping it will be nice enough to host it in their gorgeous back yard. Keep your fingers crossed for us. I'll be sure to share some pictures on Monday... as well as share some updated nursery photos next week!

What exciting things do you have planned for this weekend? Anyone heading to the Christie Antique Show?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. ahh! that library is amazing--as is that gorgeous outdoor space:) loved jen's birdhouse and joi's project:) i hope you have fun at your shower, and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first pic and the bookshelf! I think a wall of books is so beautiful. I have seen them where the owner sorts them by color and its BEAUTIFUL!

    Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I want those cast stone tufted ottomans! They are adorable!

    I can't believe you are having your shower already! I will keep my fingers crossed for good weather! And I am heading to Christie tomorrow, bright and early...I am so pumped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how simple and relaxing it looks out on that porch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great post! Those ottomans look so cushy...crazy that they are stone. Have fun at your shower -- can't wait to see pics, hopefully steal (oops, borrow??) some ideas for one I am hosting in July ;) Off to check out a bunch of the blogs you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. goODNESSSSSS, that is the library I want in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christie's was great!
    I hope your shower was perfect - can't believe it's shower time already, time flies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig