Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dream Home - Dreamin' of Down Under

Today's Dream Home hails from Down Under - in Camberwell, Victoria to be exact. To find the entire listing, you can visit here - but for now, let's jump into this gorgeous home and check out all of it's beautiful details. I must say... the Australians sure do it right!

This 5 Bedroom, 2 Bath home is absolutely stunning, and I'm sure you will agree...

Victoria - exterior1

Victoria - exterior2

Are you in love yet? I loved it from that first photo - then I saw this pool with that glass fence, and immediately knew it would be my next dream home... even without seeing this stunning interior!

Victoria - entry1

I assume the above is the front entrance. Everything about it is just gorgeous. The contrast of the dark and light wood is perfect and how charming is that stained glass? It's carried throughout the home! Exactly the type of details I love about purchasing an older home. I don't think B and I will ever be the type of couple that buys a new build (Unless we build our own home one day).

Victoria - living1

This living space is so dreamy with all of those big beautiful windows, and that moulding on the ceiling. How lovely to be able to retreat to this space for a little relaxation!

Victoria - kitchen1

I would love to cook (or most likely in my case, bake) up something delicious in this traditional looking kitchen... and then serve it up in one of the gorgeous dining spaces below...

Victoria - dining2

Victoria - dining1

My favorite part of this whole house, however, had to be this cozy little nook...

Victoria - nook1

Those windows! Need I say more? This would be the perfect place to start my day, with breakfast and a tea... and a little, or a lot, of blog reading.

What do you love most about this beautiful Australian home? Maybe it's not quite your style... what kind of home do you dream of, and where? I'm always looking for new places to search out beautiful homes to share with my readers. Leave me a comment or shoot me an email and I'd be happy to pull up what you're looking for!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. OMG OMG OMG Its amazing! that kitchen? I could Live in that kitchen forever! Its so beautiful the details are mind blowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is funny - it is right nearby to my parents! I have just discovered your blog and am having a lovely time reading backwards. wishing you all the best for the arrival of your daughter, wow her nursery is gorgeous!

    janelockrey(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pool is so adoring.It's enticing me.I love swimming.The house fabulous.

    Real Estate Seminar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig