Friday, May 6, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday... Happy first Friday of May! Let's bring some fancy into this fabulous Friday... shall we?...

79 ideas is one of my new favorite blogs to check out for inspiration. There are always gorgeous images and ideas and this week was no exception. Check out this gorgeous tea party, photographed by Jenn Haas. Isn't it just perfect?

via 79 ideas

While stalking through pinterest the other day, I came across this incredible idea from Real Simple... check out these "book" shelves!

bookshelves via realsimple

What a great way to reuse some old and beautiful books!

On Wednesday, Alaina gave us a look at the new line of totes and clutches coming from Jess LC. I absolutely love the tote, perfect bag for while your out and about in the spring and summer months...

JessLCTote

Isn't it perfection?

How different and fantastic is this wedding cake with rosettes and buttons on it (via 100 Layer Cake)? It's absolute perfection in all of it's white and gold glory...

buttons via 100 layer cake

I am a BIG fan of neutral rooms and homes that have pops of colour and texture. I think white is fabulous when done well, and this home, featured on desire to inspire, has most definitely done it well. There are a TON of fabulous photos that you need to see, but I had to share my favorite room...

via desire to inspire

Those warm wood tones and that fabulous duvet cover and striped bench really warm up a space that could otherwise feel incredibly cold. Isn't it just dreamy?

I'm sure that most, if not all, of you caught this fabulous project that Janell featured yesterday...

Gorgeous Shiny Things via Isabella and Max Rooms

I understand that this is just a mock up of the room as that banquette is being recovered, but seriously - that gorgeous Chiang Mai Dragon was all sketched on and painted by hand by designer Danika Herrick and her client. I am in absolute awe of their incredible work!

Another weekend! Hooray! Nothing too exciting planned for Saturday. Sticking it close to home mostly and hopefully more progress on the nursery (we're getting there!). Sunday we have a bunch of family stuff planned to celebrate those special women in our lives! Can't wait! I hope you all enjoy your weekend and that all mother's out there get the love and recognition they truly deserve! :)
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. That button cake is amazing. I love the simple elegance of it. I also adore that room with the wood beams! Hello Heaven!

    http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links! Love those shelves and that mural is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always Kerry - fabulous round up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have a tea party like that for Elizabeth's 4th birthday. We could even add the button cake. Gorgeous images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the book bookshelves - never would have thought of those!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig