Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lend a Hand...

Hey guys - quick weekend post from me as I take a break from a few things I'm doing around here.


Michelle from Three Men and a Lady has entered a contest to win the job of writing the Good Mood blog! She needs your votes! You don't need to register, just give it a click. You can vote once every day (I do!). So lend a hand and help Michelle get the gig, will ya?


Vote for Me
Good Mood Gig from SAM-e

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend & getting your fair share of candy! Happy Halloween!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I just want to say what a fantastic blog you have, great images and posts! I'm glad to have come across it, and I hope you have a lovely weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you're having a great weekend Kerry.
    i'm really enjoying your blog...its full of amazingness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again Kerry! I really appreciate you posting this on your blog and for your daily votes. BTW, Great blog...off to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig