Friday, October 15, 2010

Fancy Friday Love

Another week full of fancy things has come and gone once again, and it finally seems that I'm back into the swing of things! I found so many beautiful and inspiring things this past week, and I just had to share all of them. So sit back and enjoy...

My heart went pitter patter when I saw this bedroom by Lee Ann Thornton on House of Turquoise.


It makes me look forward to redecorating our own bedroom very soon! I want it to feel as serene and relaxing as this space.

Nicole from Making it Lovely once again showcased her talent when she shared this pretty little napkin ring she created for Better Homes & Gardens...


You can vote for her crafty little leaf project here!

How adorable are these DIY striped placemats that Leah made?


She did such a great job! Makes me want to attack our white placemats that I shrunk (oops), with some paint!

The fabulous Stefanie has done it again! She just revealed her Halloween party invite this week...


I'm not even a huge Halloween person... but Stefanie's halloween invites and decorations always manage to make me look forward to it!

Oh, and did you see Jennifer's master bedroom reveal?


It's an incredible transformation! Everything about it is perfection! (even MORE excitement to get our bedroom makeover rolling!)

Another gorgeous bridal shower was featured on The Sweetest Occassion this week! So Lovely!



I've collected so many gorgeous photos, inspiring me for when the time rolls around the throw one for my sister-in-law to be! This one has inspired me the most I believe!

Looking forward to enjoying this fall weekend, and I hope that all of you do as well! Spending some time with family and friends this weekend, and also working on planning some projects around the home with B! Catch you all on the other end (Monday, that is!).
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Kerry! Thanks for including my bedroom on your list. I love all the other things on your list too. That Lee Ann Thornton bedroom made me stop in my tracks too. I love how the doorway wallpaper works with the starburst mirror.

    Looking forward to meeting you next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your picks!!! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore it all! so gorgeous! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top bedroom from House of Turquoise is already in my inspiration folder! Thanks for sharing some beautiful spaces (: Love your fancy little blog. So fun! Hope classes are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all those things you shared. that bedroom color, gorgeous! love brooklyn limestone's halloween decorations, etc, but i am admittedly creeped out by the babies in formaldihyde? not so sure about that one.

    can't believe no squirrels have attacked your pumpkins...maybe canadian squirrels have better manners? ha! have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok so I just bookmarked that photo of the bedroom too. Because I love it so very much and think it is such a gorgeous room :) And that bridal shower? I am on my way to check it out!!! How exciting you get to throw one for your sis in law!! Chat soon gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Jennifer's bedroom! It is so beautiful!

    And those Halloween party invitations are so crazy...in a good way of course!

    Have an amazing weekend Kerry and so excited to meet you on Tuesday! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much inspiration here! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig