Friday, October 22, 2010

Fancy Friday Love

Welcome Friday! You always make me so happy... being the end of the week... pay day every other week, and of course as a day to share all of the lovely things I scouted during the past 7 days! Here we go...

Last Friday the fabulous Will of Bright.Bazaar gave us a peek into the Kate Spade Pop-Up Shop in Covent Garden, London. Of course, you all know I loved every inch of it...


Head on over to check out all of the pretty details that Will captured and shared... and his photo booth pictures. He's SO FUN! Will.. when B and I make the eventual leap across the pond - can we hang out? ;)

Love the combination of this image and this quote from Pink Wallpaper.


Words that ring so true, and a room that just looks lovely. I think sometimes we all need a little reminding that life is bound to throw us curveballs, and test us. In the end, it's all in how we face it, and deal with it that will make it worth it, and make it make sense.

Adore this dining room that Marianne shared...


The colour combo, and those shutters on the wall! Not to mention the fabulous chandy!

I think these pillows from wild roses grow would be a great gift for newlyweds... or just two love birds...


I'd love one for our bedroom. Definitely in the blue!

I fell head over heels when I saw this photo on this is glamourous. The work of stylist lotta agaton is just to die for, no?


This wasn't the only beautiful room in the post... just my favorite. You can check out the others right here!

Did you see these beautiful pieces that Mackenzie shared on her blog from Jess LC?


Loving them! They are pieces I can see myself wearing... especially that coral one.

Thank you for such a beautiful week friends! I especially can't thank you enough for your lovely, honest and positive responses to my "Imperfect" post yesterday. It's inspired me to start something new - so keep your eyes out for it next Thursday! As for this weekend, we have some home projects to tackle and a birthday to celebrate on Saturday night! I'm looking forward to a weekend that is a little less planned than usual, and sharing with you what we accomplish! I'm also hoping to do some house keeping around here on the blog over the weekend - so many new blogs for my blog rolls! See you all on Monday!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I loved Will's tour as well! A lot of those pictures he took are now in my inspirational files. That shop really is insane!

    And I am really looking forward to see what you have in store on Thursday.

    Have a great weekend Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quotation, "I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, i'm telling you it's going to be worth it" speaks volumes. that's advice we should take with us through life. Have a great weekend Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pillows are adorable and those necklaces are just beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend!! p.s. I am glad you love the new soaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote too - I'm going to have to remember that one.

    I hope you have a fantastic weekend, Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love! those pillows are great, and i adore that space! Is kate spade not utter fabulousness? all the color is too much fun~

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the collection of photos you've shared!!! have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig