Friday, October 1, 2010

Fancy Friday Love

Wait sorry... is it ACTUALLY October already? We're quickly approaching the end of 2010 and there seems to be nothing I can do to slow time down, even a bit. Fancy Friday is always my time to sit back and reflect on all of the wonderful moments and finds that I stumbled across. Here's what I wanted to share for this week...

One thing I didn't get a chance to post about was my birthday gift from my wonderful B! My birthday was last Saturday, but with so many other things going recently, I got my birthday gift the Wednesday before! I was thrilled to open a box to find the Kate Spade Classic Noel Medium Serena in Brown.


I've been eyeing this beauty of a hand bag for quite some time, and B was oh-so-sneaky, sending his Mom back to the store following our trip to Boston in late APRIL, to pick it up for me! I can't believe he's been storing it all this time and keeping it a secret from me! I LOVE her! (I also got a very cute brown wristlet that I adore!).

Since I'm also catching up a bit on last week, just had to share this lovely Fall Harvest Brunch that was shared on the Sweetest Occassion last Thursday. I would love to throw something like this at our house... maybe when life seems a little less hectic (does that ever happen?).


How cute is the nursery that Sharstin put together for her little N? So beautiful for a teeny tiny girl!


Was so inspired by these adorable pieces that were featured on Deliciously Organized.


You can buy your own at at sarah & bendrix, but I may try to DIY one for myself... we'll see if I can find the time.

Kate Spade's Holiday 2010 Lookbook is out! I'm sure a lot of you have seen it, but there were a few pieces in particular that really caught my eye...




I want both the glori (top) and didi (bottom). If only I could justify spending nearly $700 on two pairs of shoes. If I were forced to choose... I would have to pick the didi! It was love at first sight!


My weekend ahead is equally as fun and busy as the week that just past! I'm looking forward to some late birthday celebrations with family and friends that I didn't get to celebrate with last weekend. We'll also be hitting up the Fall Home Show Saturday or Sunday (Thanks to Anne-Marie from 10 Rooms!) Will I see any of my GTA bloggers at the show this weekend? If so, would love to meet up!

Hope you all enjoy this first weekend of October!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the recap on some blogs! With moving and starting classes I've fallen behind a tad :( I went to all the sites you posted on. The nursery is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout chick! That means a lot:)Your kate spade bag is so cute! and i am loving the shoes! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pics Kerry!! I love those teal blue shoes as well. And those heart cut out art pieces are just splendid! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate Spade look books are always stunning. She really does a great job with her team and styling. BTW, happy 1st blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig