Friday, October 18, 2013

Fancy Friday Love

What? An afternoon post? I know - crazy right? Well it's been a full week with all of my wedding photos to share, but I also found a ton of beautiful things online to share with all of you, so I couldn't resist an extra post this afternoon - here are some of my favourites...

Layla shared a couple photos of the beautiful work of Ashley Gilbreath (I know I've shared some of her work on here before after seeing it on House of Turquoise). Anyway, this talented lady is truly inspiring. Yet, for some reason, my favourite photo was of the stove in this kitchen... I'm ready to renovate our kitchen now B!


Ashley-Gilbreath-Interior-Design-Montgomery-Alabama-Traditional-Kitchen-Wood-Hood-600x901

A pretty waiting room (and office if you click over), featured on Daily Dream Decor. So soft and feminine. Great inspiration for a young girls room, that they could grow into.

Andrea Marcuta's french modern designer salon

Normally, purple is not at the top of my list when it comes to decorating our spaces. However, this room by designer Angie Hranowsky really caught my eye when it was featured on desire to inspire earlier this week. Those bookcases may have a lot to do with it, but that feminine floral chair in front of the fireplace is just gorgeous!


angiehranowsky2Stocker-Living-1

These birth announcements on Oh So Beautiful Paper this week were just too adorable! I loved them, but once I saw this great stamp (from Wit and Whistle) that the family used on the outside of the envelope I was in love! I think I need to get one for us!

Colorful-Baby-Boy-Birth-Announcement-Honizukle8

Ahhh, a gorgeous shower! How I'd love to reno every bathroom in our house right now and cover them in pretty tile, like this shower from Modern Country Style. One day each and every one of our bathroom's will look this pretty...

shower via Modern Country Style

I'm feeling some major kitchen envy after seeing this beautiful space by Kevin Walsh of Bear-Hill Interiors over on House of Turquoise. It's light an airy and oh so pretty. It's not really the direction I want in our new house... but it IS beautiful!

Bear-Hill Interiors via House of Turquoise


Well, we have a fun weekend ahead. Some plans with out of town visitors, and I will also be devoting a lot of time to working on new tags for Halle Handmade. I've signed up for a Christmas sale in my area in just under a month - so lots to do to get ready still! What are your plans for this weekend?
SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig