Monday, January 30, 2012

Canadian Design Blogger Meet-up - 2012 Edition

Good Monday Morning to all of you! What a FANTASTIC weekend! After a glorious Saturday morning of being pampered at the hair salon, I was thrilled to head down to Brassaii Restaurant for the Canadian Design Bloggers meetup!

Cnd-Design-blogger

Not only was it fantastic to see so many old friends, but I loved meeting new blogger friends, as well as finally putting a face to a number of blogs that I already read! What a treat. Vie and Daniella did a fantastic job rounding up some incredible speakers. We got to hear from Cameron MacNeil & Lisa Murphy of House & Home, Cassandra LaVallle of coco + kelley AND the man himself Brian Gluckstein! Seriously, it was mind blowing and invigorating being in one room filled with so many inspiring and brilliant people.

The line-up of event sponsors was beyond impressive: House & Home magazine, Delta, Cottonelle, IKEA, C.I.L Paint, Gluckstein Home, Aya Kitchens & Bath, green light district, Rowenta, CB2 and Kravet! I know right! These lovely sponsors sure hooked us up with our swag bag as well...

January 29, 2012

Halle's favourite part of it was the Jonathan Adler toilet roll cover from Cottonelle...

January 29, 2012 January 29, 2012 

I have to admit, I decided not to bring my camera with me to the event. I don't get out often to chat and see friends on my own anymore, so I was excited to go and just meet people, chat and catch up. I cannot tell you how amazing it is to be a part of such a positive, inspiring and supportive group of bloggers! I came home feeling fabulous and completely re-energized! I know this is short and not very detailed, but to be honest I think I am still trying to process the whole thing.

I'm recovering from a crazy weekend today, even after my coffee I still feel like I could crawl back into bed, and Halle and I have some visitors dropping in shortly. Be sure to come back tomorrow for some bathroom updates... and let me warn you - there has been quite a lot of progress since last week!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. It was fun...and a bit of a whirlwind..hopefully we connect next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on not bringing the camera, it can really get in the way of just LIVING at event! And...yay, bathroom updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time! Blogger events are awesome, one of the perks of blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The meetup was fabulous, wasn't it? Aside from BlogPodium, it was my first blogging event. I also gave up on photo taking and just had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig