Monday, December 6, 2010

It's That Time of Year

My plate is piled so high leading up to the holidays! Shopping, decorating, school work, renovations, family events - you name it, we still have to work on it! I find my mind racing when I get into bed at night and I just knew that something had to give. I must say, unfortunately, it will probably be my blog posts. I will still be posting, but leading up to Christmas, you can expect to see a little less of me around these parts! I just needed to let something slip a little to keep myself sane... so I hope you can all understand!

Hope you all had a great weekend... I did, letting things slide a bit and enjoying the holiday season with my family! Baking, shopping, Christmas movies, a cookie exchange and a wonderful dinner at our house last night with my parents!

What did you all get up to?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Totally understandable Kerry! It is so crazy busy this time of year! Enjoy a few days off (or a couple of weeks!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. always take time for yourself. the important thing is family. the rest is just details. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way! My weekends have been consumed with family stuff, shopping, cleaning, etc and I haven't had much time to work on the house. I have so much I want to work on and therefore, blog about, but I need longer weekends! I'm so jealous of the people who get to blog full time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so with you chick! it is a crazy time of year~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, I'm with you. First monday I have missed having a post in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. completely understand - i too have made some schedule changes :) Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't do TOO much Kerry. Don't want to over exert yourself ;) Richard and I saw the movie 127 Hours this weekend which was excellent. If you can find time I think you should see it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, I understand! I don't know how some people do it... especially with a full time job or full time kids! Your blog should be fun not a chore - no pressure! Enjoy your holidays, girl!

    p.s. don't you wish you could just get paid to blog full time?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear you! I feel like I barely have time for life let alone blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig