Friday, December 17, 2010

Fancy Friday Love

One week till Christmas Eve! Hard to believe my dears! While scrambling to finish our holiday prep (as well as study for my colour theory final) this past week, I also found some pretty things...

I love how Aubrey & Lindsay put together the mirror for their basement bathroom. It was a "look for less" version of Pottery Barn's Kensington Mirror... how great is it?


Oh, and if you're counting - yes, this is the second week in a row where I kicked off with a "look for less" of Pottery Barn merchandise, done by a blogger.

I want to move into this home in Bancroft, Ontario that was featured on desire to inspire on Tuesday...


I know that's not much of a look... that's because I want you to head over to the site and take a tour on your own! So beautiful... and still potential for more!

I think the big question this week is who ISN'T excited about John & Sherry's new home, and all of the new projects they'll be sharing with us via their blog??


The house has so much potential and we all know that the two of them will work their magic and impress us like they always do!

So in love with these tea towels of Shannon's (okay, I'm so in love with everything that Shannon owns... for real!)


Okay, so it's not a long list! It's been a busy week! The house is still a mess so B and I will be working furiously tonight and tomorrow morning to prep for our special guests! There has been some major progress in the front entrance that we can't wait to share, and even some changes in the kitchen (I told you he's been working hard!). Enjoy your weekends, and I will be back with a few posts next week before the holidays hit!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. i can't wait to see what john and sherry do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see john and sherry's house either! and i love those bird towels! hope you have a great weekend girly~ don't work too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe how fast they bought and sold houses - John and Sherry are a DIY force! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a John and Sherry fanatic! Can't wait till they get their remodel on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including our Pottery Barn mirror!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig