Friday, December 3, 2010

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Chilly Friday! It's a cool brisk morning here in Toronto, but I'm warming up just thinking of all of the beautiful things I stumbled across over these past seven days...
These personalized burlap pillows, from Next Door to Heaven, are too sweet! I'd love to adorn our bed with a B + K version!


Just a little peak inside the home of Kate & Andy Spade on Oh Happy Day (via The Selby)!


It's obviously perfect... I wouldn't expect anything less!

How lovely are these flowers made from birch wood shavings? They were shared on Cafe Cartolina earlier this week...


Maggie is documenting the entire renovation of a home / business, taking place right here in Toronto! I'm really enjoying following along.


Seriously! How fun is this to watch unfold right here in blog land!?

Beautiful gift tags from Mudbird NZ, via The Sweetest Occasion.


How sweet is this little bunny that Kerry made for a great cause?


It's gestures like hers that truly warm my heart at this time of year!

OH, and be sure to visit Shannon's blog today! She started a Holiday series on Wednesday called "12 Days of Holidays: A Blogger Wishlist"... and guess whose item will be listed on her blog today? MOI! So go on and check it out!


For the amount of inspiration and beautiful things that I stumbled across this week, it's a rather short list. I've been so busy with work, school and things at home and felt the start of something over the past few days. A full day of rest was exactly what I needed and I'm just about back to my old self. I am looking forward to keeping this weekend pretty low key... some cleaning and Christmas baking, wrapping some gifts and picking up some more! B's making great progress on the front entry and I will share next week for sure!

What antics do you have planned for this coming weekend?
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love so many things in this post- the little bunny, the gift tags, that AMAZING yellow bed of Kate Spades, and those wood shaved flowers- fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so cute! We are very busy this weekend. Four events/parties on Saturday alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bunny pillow! have agreat weekend!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gift tags are so nice! I love adding special touches to presents, and those would be perfect!

    Earl Grey - a little blog full of big inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, those wood shavings flowers! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need to do my baking for the holidays also. This month is flying by already...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this feature :) I think my favorite are the flowers out of the wood shavings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that pillow is so cute! and i am in awe over that room! so fab! i hope to get something productive done this weekend--we'll see:) Have a great one girly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Third time in one of your Friday Fancy Love posts! Woot! Woot! Thanks for the support! I love these posts. Have a fun weekend. Cool wood shaving flowers by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously LOVE that pillow! Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kerry that photo is phenom!! I think I need to get my own as well :) And those flowers are so darn pretty. Thanks for the inspiration! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig