Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Guest Posting - Staci Edwards Design

Happy Tuesday! I'm wrapping up classes this week, and looking forward to finally getting to enjoy the remaining lead up to the holidays!

Today you can find me over on Staci's blog sharing my favorite interior for her "Favorite Interiors Tuesday" series! I've had the chance to meet Staci in person a few times, and she's just as sweet in person as she comes across on her blog. She's crazy talented and has serious style, so after you check out my blog post over there - make sure to poke around the rest of her blog too! You won't be sorry!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Thanks for participating Kerry, and thanks for the sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful space. Ahh...I could relax nicely in that house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig