Monday, August 16, 2010

No Rest For the Wicked - Weekend Recap

WHAT A WEEKEND! What can I say? I feel like I barely had a chance to breathe, but boy was it worth it!! Friday I headed out right from work with a few of my girlfriends to celebrate one of the girls birthdays...

We had a fantastic night. Saturday was a morning/afternoon for taking it easy before B and I got ready and headed to the North end of the city to watch these two men compete for a chance to head to the finals of the Rogers Cup...


Yeah, I took those pictures. They aren't as clear on here as they are on my computer. We had awesome seats though. It was exciting right up to the end and Federer came out victorious. However, luck was not on his side in the finals on Sunday. Murray ended up winning the Rogers Cup for a second year in a row... incredible!

Sunday I was up bright and early and on the road. 2.5 hour drive to make it to my girlfriends bridal shower near London, Ontario. It was great to spend the afternoon with her and only has me looking forward to her wedding that much more. She'll be getting married on September 25th... my champagne birthday! Overall, exciting event coming up.

I'll leave this one short and sweet. What excitement did everyone else get up to this weekend?

Of course, if you've missed it - make sure to enter my giveaway for one of three prints from Pink Peacock Paperie. Contest will close at 11:59pm EST this Thursday, August 19th. The winners will be announced on Friday - so make sure to enter!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. what a great weekend! out with the girl's, and great seats at the tennis match! so fun! don't you just adore the weekend?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig