Friday, August 6, 2010

Fancy Friday Love

What did I love this week? Take a look...

The Clinton Trench from Anthro. Loving the ruffles, and I'm a sucker for a great jacket. Thinking of buying myself a  birthday present (next month)!


This teeny one room escape that was featured on Bliss on Tuesday, looks like just that - Bliss! Doesn't it just look the perfect place to kick back and enjoy the remainder of the summer? Who's in?


Loving the TAMIYA shoes from Aldo's Fall Preview. They look cozy and sweet, with that fantastic large flower on the toes. Perfect little shoe for the fall. Also comes in Taupe... which I'm sure would look great with the Clinton jacket I will soon own?


Adore this "read" sign, available on Etsy by Old New Again. It would be perfect in the little reading nook that Brett created for me in the basement!  



This Pink Champagne / Tea Party Bridal Shower, that was featured on The Sweetest Occasion, is absolute perfection. It makes me want to run out and plan a bridal shower... RIGHT NOW. Or at least attend it.


I'm adding the Pitrizzia Dot Louis handbag from Kate Spade to the outfit that I've started to assemble in this post. I'm in L-O-V-E! Love the brown and black for the fall. Hopefully someone is paying attention as my birthday is quickly approaching!

We have a busy weekend planned. Celebrating my best friends 25th birthday tonight (she's visiting from Ottawa), and tomorrow we're headed to our friends wedding! It's looking to be a good one for us, and I'm hoping the same for all of you!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've also been crushing on that Anthro jacket... those ruffles! *swoon*.

    Happy Weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that jacket is adorable! Love it!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these photos have me totally inspired. I think you should absolutely get that lovely Anthro jacket (can that store do any wrong??) and also host a bridal shower! Those images are absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that jacket!

    random question ... what code did you use to have the facebook/etc boxes to show up by your comments?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    @Christi - I know it is something that is offered by blogger. It popped up one day as a new feature so I added it! I just went through blogger trying to remember where to go to add it and for the life of me I can't remember! It's there somewhere! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I adore this post so so much!! and those bally things in the bridal shower pictures you have to please please please help me find those somewhere!! Do you know where they are from!? OR what they are called?! I have seen them before but I need to find my own!! eeep Thanks Kerry xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig