Friday, August 13, 2010

Fancy Friday Love

Another Friday is upon us... and I have another Friday of birthday celebrations planned! No matter that it's Friday the 13th... I'm not a very superstitious person. Looking forward to my extremely busy weekend and thought I would kick it off with lots of lovely things from this week!


Loved Rhiannon's DIY milk glass that she shared on Hey Gorgeous! She's so smart and did a beautiful job. Got the wheels turning for me on a few pieces I have sitting at home.


How adorable are these peas in a pod necklaces? Available in the shop sudlow on Etsy, I think these cute little customizable necklaces would be fantastic gifts for a new family, or even for a bride-to-be!


Kate Spade has started sharing the new arrivals for the Fall on their website. As soon as I saw the Darien Gloss Joyce it was love at first sight. Doesn't it just look absolutely buttery soft? I'm also a big fan of the oyster colour, I think it's great for the fall! There's an identical bag done in black as well, which of course, is just as gorgeous!


Mrs. Limestone shared this incredible recipe for Banoffee "Danger" Pie on her blog this past Wednesday. She picked it up while on a fabulous safari vacation in Kenya... yeah, I know! Anyway, you'll know exactly why I love it as soon as you check it out. So go... and make one this weekend and tell me how much YOU love it!


HELLO! I'm a huge bookworm... HUGE! Which means I'm also a big fan of beautiful books and bookcases. I'd say that these F. Scott Fitzgerald lovelies designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith, kill two birds with one stone! (Found via Merci New York) 


The other week, I shared some gorgeous travel inspired wedding invites. Well, yesterday I discovered these gorgeous Boarding Pass Save the Dates in Etsy's daily email. You can find them in the shop Serendipity Beyond Design. Whether you are having a destination wedding, or just a vintage travel inspired wedding, I think these would be perfect!

I have a jam-packed weekend ahead! Tomorrow evening B and I will be heading to the Rexall Centre for the Rogers Cup. Neither of us have ever been to a live Tennis event, so we're both really looking forward to it. Since it's the night prior to the finals, we're hoping to see some big names in action! Sunday I'm driving 2.5 hours (each way) to hit up a bridal shower for one of my dear friends from University! I'll try to get a recap up next week! 

I hope you all enjoy your weekend - oh, and don't forget to check out my first giveaway! Go here to get all the details and enter to win!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. so much loveliness! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness thank you for the sweet mention on the milk glass :) You're the bestest!! and that purse; GAH I never ever buy purses over 40 bucks but I clicked on the link to buy it because you are right. It's amazing!! Hope your weekend was spectacular, gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peonies in the milk glass are so gorgeous! Thanks for the link. I am definitely going to have to look that DIY post over!

    I am also a huge bookworm and those books are breathtaking!!

    I'm off to explore all of these amazing links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I brought a little bit of lovely to the three of you! :)

    @Rhiannon - how could I NOT share your milk glass project? You are a little DIY genius!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig