Tuesday, August 3, 2010

In the Most Unexpected Places

Back at it on a Tuesday after a long weekend over here. We enjoyed time with friends and family on Saturday and Sunday and then spent Monday working on some projects. Most of which I hope to share later this week. Thought that I would start the week off a little slow as I ease back into the work week...

Last week while I was out picking up some stuff I needed, I made a stop into Indigo to pick up some new reading material. While I was in there I spotted the most beautiful chevron throw for our basement. 


I loved it the minute I saw it, and was even happier to learn that it was 30% off! Score! I hadn't seen it at any of the other locations I had stopped into, so I knew if I didn't snag it then, I never would. So home it came! 


I know exactly where it's going to go, but we still have some finishing touches to take care of in the basement. Hence, no reveal yet! Just wanted to share my newest find. 

Where is the most unexpected place you've picked up something for your home?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have to say I'm diggin' it, and wish it were mine! Good snag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice score!! Indigo/Chapters can have some pretty cute stuff (especially on sale!)

    I've found some pretty amazing serving bowls at Safeway before! You never know where good finds will show up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that throw is fabulous! lve it~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    @Janice - it's navy. The pictures don't really show it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have snatched it up too. Great find.
    hope your having a great summer!
    Londen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig