Friday, May 10, 2013

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday everyone! What an incredible week it has been for us. I want to start by thanking each and every one of you who popped by and left your sweet words of encouragement. We actually announced the house purchase to all of our friends yesterday too and the response was incredible... considering it is just a house! Between the weather and all the excitement surrounding our new place, I just couldn't be any happier. I'm HOPING this will mean more blogging in the future, as long as I manage my time well. After all, I now have Halle, wedding planning AND all kinds of new design ideas to tackle. So, while I work on those... take a peek at what I was able to find and love online recently...

Here's a beauty from last week on desire to inspire. An absolutely lovely home, all bright and airy. It just calls out to me...


image2Watson Street Paddington

I'm feeling pretty excited that I got back into reading blogs this past week. I loved seeing Holly's reveal of her latest project house over on In the Fun Lane. This place turned out so lovely, head on over to check it out!

via Life in the Fun Lane

What a great idea this Housewarming Jar is, from Oh Happy Day! I swear... I'm not dropping any hints! 

via oh happy day

Another benefit of getting caught up on blog reading!? Seeing what my Father has been up to back in Toronto! I loved seeing these shelves he built for Shannon over at 8 foot Six. I'm glad she's keeping him busy since we left! 

via 8foot6

I am totally coveting this studio space, that I found on desire to inspire from back on April 30. Look at all of that awesome neatly, organized storage. I die! I must come up with a great solution for my new office. (Too bad my Dad's not around to build me an awesome bookcase/shelving unit!)

mvjute via desire to inspire

I instantly fell head over heels when I spotted this lake home on House of Turquoise this week. Just stunning, and looks so cozy and welcoming. The owner is Kim of Kim Hoegger Home. I'd say she's done an incredible job. What do you think?

via House of Turquoise

I only just got a look at Hilary's adorable nursery this past week (again, that's what happens when you fall soooo far behind on reading). Have you taken a look yet? If not you should! They did an incredible job transforming this tiny space into the perfect room for a tiny princess.


via my so-called home

As you can imagine, we have another busy weekend ahead preparing for the big move. Still a lot of packing, organizing and purging to do. Not to mention a few projects that we have ALMOST finished up, so we will be able to share them next week (and of course have them finished before we move houses). I also got a few questions about yesterday's announcement, so I will put together a post for early next week answering those questions for you. 

What are your plans for this lovely May weekend?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Awesome finds! I love them all - must go investigate further! I love the feeling of that top space/photo. What a retreat! And your dad's shelves are great. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay so excited for you!! What an amazing year! Looks like your dad will have to make a special trip out to visit you & build you shelves! :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all especially the housewarming gift!!!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring Evey's nursery and congrats on the house! So exciting :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig