Friday, February 1, 2013

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday! It's a very happy Friday for me since i'm back doing a Fancy Friday Love post. January wasn't very good for these, especially with me being away and focusing on the wedding. So, here I am catching up sharing all of the things I've loved from the many weeks that have passed...

It's that time of year, right? Everyone is working on purging and cleaning and just generally trying to get their homes to a fresh new place that they love. We haven't done much of that recently (with me being gone half the month), but the blogosphere has definitely inspired me to jump on the bandwagon and get to work. Jen, from i heart organizing, is always one of my favourite places to go for organizing inspiration (no surprise right). I loved seeing part of her updated studio space this past week - the painted dresser, that lovely memo board. I need all of that going on in our dining room/office space (which has somehow become Halle's playroom as of late). 


DIY-Memo-Board via i heart organizing

Do you have a little one in the house? Is it hard to decide on little treats to give their school mates that can be nut/dairy/gluten free etc? There was a great post on Valentine's to give that are sweet free over on Ohdeedoh, and I loved these Princess and Superhero Peg  Dolls from Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line. Cute, right?

ValentinePegDollCollage

Love this sweet camping themed birthday party, from Kara's Party Ideas. I honestly think a lot of that has to do with that delicious smore's looking cake. (I have some huge cravings for chocolate/refined sugar recently, and I'm doing my best to cut it out as much as possible).


Camping-themed-birthday-party-via-Karas-Party-Ideas-karaspartyideas.com-camping-party-ideas-outdoors

Gorgeous spaces on desire to inspire, from New Zealand based interior designer Bridget Foley. I seriously loved all of the spaces (you can find them on my Pinterest boards), but this living room had to be my favourite. A lot of neutrals, but it still feels warm and cozy with those dark greens, some nice textures and pretty flowers.

bridget foley via desire to inspire

I stumbled across this breathtaking kitchen while I was on Pinterest earlier this week, and I just had to share it. I mean, what's not to love? The old dresser as an island, that gorgeous range, the blue and cream mixed together and the dark wood grounding the whole space. Did I mention the light fixtures? Those are just the icing on the cake, really. 

117093659033626723_AWvAZToz_c


Well, we are definitely looking forward to this weekend. There will be some cleaning up, cooking and preparing for our Superbowl Party on Sunday. I can't wait to host so many friends, and B's coworkers here at the house. Lots to do, but it should be fun. Hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures and share with you on Monday. What do you have planned for this first weekend of February?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig