Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Sponsor Love

Happy Friday everyone! Halle and I are back in B.C. and happy to be back with B. We're looking forward to catching up with a few friends over the weekend and just getting back into the swing of things. While we do that, I wanted to share with you my lovely sponsors from this past month. Both of them are worth checking out, and I've been so happy to have them advertising with First Time Fancy. If you're interested in advertising, check out the tab for "Sponsorship" above, or shoot me an email! Enjoy your weekend! 

Gallery No. 8


pastedGraphic

Hello Kerry's wonderful readers! I am Brittany of the blog Gallery No. 8, where you'll find lots of pretty things from interiors, good books, cool art, awesome Etsy finds, and every so often, nail polish :) I am a graphic & web designer, mainly of blogs & things for Etsy shops, but I love a new project with a challenge! Helping people turn their vision into reality and creating a design that they truly love is SO exciting for me. Hope you're all having a wonderful week! xo


Portfolio: http://galleryeight.blogspot.ca/p/portfolio.html

Twistmo Home Decor Art

PicMonkey Collage


Original Vinyl Wall Decals designed & created by me! Personalize your space with a TWIST of my Vinyl Art and Wall Words decals. Instant PIZAZZ for your Home, Apartment, Office, Business, Party or Event! See my SHIPPING SCHEDULE below. My home decor, removable, matte finish decal vinyl is manufactured / Made in USA.

Site: http://Twistmo.com/
Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/twistmo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thankyou lovely!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig