Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Wedding Weekend

As you know, this past weekend was my big brother's wedding! There was all kinds of fun, and since I was so busy celebrating and spending time with my in-laws, I didn't have a ton of time to write any new posts. So, for today here are some photos from the festivities. I'll pop in tomorrow with some brand new content...


Halle arrived at my parents on Thursday, all dressed to impress Uncle Mike. He was thrilled!

Halle and Uncle Mike - October 6, 2011

... Then the wedding day. The weather couldn't have been any better and the couple couldn't have been any happier! What a fantastic day filled with love and celebration. I don't think any captions are needed for these (BIG thanks for my mother-in-law for capturing all of these for us!)...

Mike and Amber's Wedding

Mike and Amber's Wedding

Mike and Amber's Wedding

Mike and Amber's Wedding

Mike and Amber's Wedding

Mike and Amber's Wedding

There are more details I wanted to share (but don't have photos of), like the little jars of jam made by the bride's Granny as gifts, and the finger print tree "guest book" that the bride and I picked out for the day! It was all oh, so perfect for a beautiful fall wedding.

Since it was Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, on Sunday we took the little munchkin to the Pumpkin Patch that I went to growing up. We thought it would be the perfect time to buy her first pumpkin since she had both sets of Grandparents here... and the day couldn't have been any more perfect!...

October 9, 2011

Did any of you get up to fun fall festivities this past weekend?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Kerry, you look GORGEOUS!! I love the hair. I'm saving a photo of this as hair inspiration for when my brother gets married next month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect weather for a wedding!

    Ohhh! You guys look so cute at the pumpkin patch! Amanda and I are going this coming weekend with Jax... hopefully it's as nice as it was this past weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wedding looks so pretty and you looked amazing! (as did the bride) and your little girl stunning in her pretty dress! You must hang that hung her dress up somewhere in her nursery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wedding looks beautiful! I love the brown bridesmaids dresses and of course Halle's ensemble. So sweet - that's a good idea to hang her dress up in her room... maybe a shadow box?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorg Kerry!! Looks like the place where my sister got married too. What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looked so beautiful at the wedding! And I guess little Halle didn't have any issues taking a bottle eh? We did a little pumpkin picking ourselves and I did some antiquing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww looks sooo nice! you look beautiful (love that last pic of you and B)! I also love your hair, it looks amazing. Fun with pumpkins, Halle is such a cutie (that first picture of her is just adorable). Happy weekend all in all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an awesome weekend, Kerry! The wedding looks gorgeous and so do you - I loooove your hair. Beautiful. And of course, Halle is picture perfect cute, I can't believe how big she's getting!!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great pictures - you look beautiful and Halle is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kerry thank you so much for your super kind words today! I would be honored to be included in your round up :) Hugs,
    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning! what a cute fam you have!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You looked beautiful! And so did little Halle. And loved that pic of you and the hubs...so sweet. Glad it turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig