Friday, October 28, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

While I may not have had it in me to do a lot of writing this past week, I still had some time to browse this wonderful world of blogs and here's the best of all of the loveliness that you've all been sharing...


I must give a big thank you to Anne-Marie over at 10 Rooms, for introducing me to this outstanding and inspiring blog, brooklyn to west. The artist behind the blog is so incredibly talented, that words escape me. I mean, take a look at her studio...


via brooklyn to west

Right about now I could use a serene and organized living space - like this beauty photographed by Micheal Wee, care of desire to inspire...

michaelwee via desire to inspire

I always love seeing fun ideas for wedding invites, and I'm an especially big fan of wedding invite booklets! They're great, especially if you'll have a lot of guests from out of town and want to give them lots of helpful tips for their stay. Check out these pretties (as well as some additional wedding goodies over on Oh So Beautiful Paper...


via oh so beautiful paper

A gorgeous kitchen, from Design Darling. I love when ceilings are done in a way that instantly draw your eye upwards - stunning! 

via design darling

These built-in's, on Emily's blog, are exactly how I picture us finishing out living room when we get to do our big renovation in the future. But now I'm also thinking that I love this idea of using an accent colour on a fireplace. Isn't this gorgeous?

via emily a clark

How pretty are these dot painted plates that Kate made, inspired by this tutorial over at Under the Sycamore? I'd love to tackle a project like this if I had two free hands for more than five minutes...

via censational girl


We have a busy, busy weekend ahead! Halle's very first Halloween weekend and I am so excited about it! We have a lot to accomplish... but no details for me to share yet! I'll be back next week with more!

What do you have planned for this Halloween weekend?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Those plates are amazing! And I love the dark fireplace. I'm finally carving pumpkins this weekend - can't wait to see what you do for Halle's first Halloween. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh, that wall in that studio is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dearly the post about my studio and work! I'm happy you found it inspirational :) I love your blog too!

    Ariele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't she incredible? So, so talented. I love seeing an artist in their element.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig