Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I hope you all had a spook-tacular weekend! We sure did! As you read this we are on our way home from a great weekend of visiting with B's family, and celebrating his Dad's birthday.


via ritzy bee
{via}

We were so thrilled to bring Halle back to where B grew up and went to school, and meet so many family members and friends. It was also my parents first trip to the Boston area, and overall we are all so thrilled with how the weekend went. Now we're headed home, ready to put Halle into her costume once again, and hand out some candy to whatever little kiddos knock on our door!

I hope to be around more this week with some details of our road trip, some updates on our living room refresh, and more decisions that we have made for the bathroom.

Happy Halloween friends!


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I loved that Halloween story in Sweet Paul! So spooky and atmospheric! Hope you have a lovely week, Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get caught up in any of that snow on your drive home?? I hope not! Happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween, in one of my post I had an Irish Haloween parade ....you guys must have lots of fun way to celebrate the goulish night!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig