Monday, August 24, 2015

2 Years!

Two years ago on this day. I said "I do" and made a vow to be honest, loyal and love this man every day for as long as I live.


View More: http://kthompsonphotography.pass.us/kerrybrett-sneak-peek

Today, I love him even more than I did on that day... or even when I first fell in love with him eight years ago.

Since we made our vows we have traveled to Scotland, San Diego, around Vancouver Island, Newport Rhode Island, and made a couple of trips back east to visit family and friends. We also purchased our Boler trailer so we can continue to travel and explore as a family.

We've added a little man to our family, and seeing B be a Dad to 2 makes my heart swell even more than I thought possible.

Tofino - August 2015


So, since we've just returned yesterday from 10 days travelling around Vancouver Island in our Boler and have a lot to catch up on, we'll grill some steaks for dinner tonight and crack a bottle of wine to toast to two wonderful years of marriage.


View More: http://kthompsonphotography.pass.us/kerrybrett-sneak-peek

Thank you for loving me the way you do B. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!
SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig