Friday, March 15, 2013

Missing in Action

This girl has been MIA, I know. I wish I had a better reason for it, but really, it has just come down to the fact that every time I open up my computer to write... there has been no inspiration at all. I miss it. I really do miss blogging, but it wouldn't feel right to put up a bunch of content that I wasn't passionate and excited about.

Life recently has just been full of time with Halle and I love it. We've soaked up the beautiful days with long walks and trips to the park. I've been spending more time in the kitchen discovering new, exciting and healthy meal ideas for our family. Halle has been eating better and that makes us all happy. Unfortunately, the sleep front is a whole other issue. For the longest time she would go to bed between 7:30 and 8:30 and sleep until 9 or 9:30... now she fights bedtime, and then wakes in the middle of the night crying or screaming for me. What started out as teething, I think has become night time separation anxiety. She doesn't even like B putting her to bed if I am home... she howls and it's heart breaking... but we're working on it. 

Around here - not much has changed, other than we bought Halle a big girl bed. I was going to share a post about the changes in her room... but when I put it together, I really wasn't excited about sharing it.

Wedding planning is coming along... but I'm questioning how much I want to share in advance of our big day? Again, my gut is telling me it's not stuff I want to put out there... not quite yet anyway.

So yes, I'm here... and I read when I have the chance, but really, the computer and I have been quite distant recently. We need to become reacquainted, and I need to find my passion for writing and sharing again. I know there have to be things happening that I want to share... so in time I know I will come back around... please just be patient friends. I am still here.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Consider it part of the 'slow' blogging movement and enjoy your time with Halle! Sounds fun to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So understand what you mean, time is precious and family comes first! You'll get back in the swing of things when your ready. I think Avery's sleeping habits are starting to change too, he still sleeps though the night. But he's trying to stay up late and not go to sleep....hopefully both our little ones will get back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly how I felt with sharing too many details before our wedding, so just hold it all in for now if that's what makes you most comfortable, it's your day after all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good you are enjoying your time with Halle! So sorry to hear about the sleep problems, no sleep is a mom's worst enemy. I hope that poor girl finds easy zzzz's soon, for both your sake.

    I totally understand the time away but for the record I miss ya in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig