Monday, April 23, 2012

We're Here... and a Winner!

My apologies for the radio silence my dear readers! Things have been CRAZY around here - around here being our new west coast home. We flew out here on Thursday and have been busy unpacking and running errands ever since (and of course we've squeezed in some time to take Halle to the little park just around the corner from our new place). I hope to be back tomorrow with some photos of where we've got this place to so far - nothing huge, but who doesn't love updates?


faq-photo_large



In the meantime, I needed to pop in to announce the winner of my fun Teethease Giveaway! Thank you so much to everyone who entered, and I was so happy to see that so many of you loved these as well - they are so great! So who will be the new lucky owner of a great Teethease 2.0 Pendant Necklace? Drum roll please...


Lucky #4!! Amelia from House Pretty! Congrats girl! I'll be in touch to discuss how to get you your fabulous new teething necklace! 


Don't forget to come back this afternoon! The post that I promised on Friday will be coming soon, and it's so much fun! You'll want to check it out!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Woohoo! What an awesome start to my week :) Can't wait to see a few updates from your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! These teething necklaces could be mistaken for fashion accessories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig