Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Guest Post - ReCreated

Good Morning! I have another lovely guest post for you this morning - the sweet and talented Lindsey from ReCreated. I've had the chance to meet Lindsey twice at our blogger meet-ups here in Toronto and she is so sweet and funny! She is only one of the many bloggers I will miss meeting up with, as we start our new life out west...


I am so excited to be here today guesting at First Time Fancy! I met Kerry through the Canadian Design Bloggers Meetups. Before I attended my first meetup I was pretty nervous and didn't know anyone, and on my way there I tweeted that I hoped everyone was nice...and she tweeted right back and assured me everyone was. Sure, sounds like a little thing, but it meant a lot to me at the time. I could tell from that small gesture that she was a genuinely sweet person and all my encounters with her since have proved that to be correct.

We had an unseasonably warm March in Toronto this year so bits of spring are already popping up everywhere, And that has me thinking about this....

images cw {1,2,3}

and this...

images cw {1-unknown,2,3}

You got it, FLORALS! And those gorgeous florals outside inspire some gorgeous florals inside.

images {1,2,3,4,5}

And if you are looking to add a little floral to your day to day style, how about this cute and casual outfit with a hit of flower love?

Casual Floral
Sources at my Polyvore

I know flowers put a smile on my face, so I hope this shot of floral love put a smile on your face too. Thanks to Kerry for having me, and all the best with your move, we will miss you! XO, Lindsey


Thank you so much Lindsey! What a beautiful post. I'm really loving florals in interiors and think I would really love to add some to Miss Halle's room... if I get the chance to redesign it while we're out west. I'll be back myself tomorrow to share what we've been doing around the house to get it ready to rent out...
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great post! that rug is totally unexpected and hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The length of the really like email does not problem it all is determined by you and how you encounter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig