Monday, April 9, 2012

Guest Post - Wicked and Weird

Happy Monday readers! I hope that you all enjoyed this lovely Easter weekend! We spent ours surrounded by family and friends, indulging in lots of delicious food, and also celebrating my Father's 65th birthday party. It was such a great time, but now we're back to the real world getting ready for our impending move. While we work on that, I have another wonderful blogger stepping in today to help me out! Lisa from Wicked & Weird was quick to offer her help when I was looking for some guest bloggers and I am so thankful...


I am so excited (and maybe a little jealous) that Kerry is going to be moving out west to BC.  I just love it out there, nature just feels so much bigger and wilder.  There are also some amazing bloggers, designers, artists, and architects out there, many of whom seem to find great inspiration in their surroundings. Take, for example, Hughes Condon Marler Architects, who designed the Whistler Public Library.  Instead of creating a kitschy "wooden chairs and river rock" ski chalet atmosphere, they made a modern and stylish building that is none-the-less completely in harmony with the Whistler environment.  It is also LEED-gold certified, with a sloping green roof and shower facilities for bike and X-country ski commuters.  Not a bad place to sit and blog about your new life out West, eh Kerry? :)  I can't wait to see what other amazing places you will discover and hopefully share on your blog!






Photos from Hughes Condon Marler Architects and Top Home Trends.


Thank you again Lisa - this place is absolutely AMAZING! I can't wait to explore more out there and of course share them on my blog! I have one more guest post coming up tomorrow - so be sure to come by to see what this talented lady has to share!
SHARE:

4 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig