Friday, April 27, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday! I'm glad to be back to my Fancy Friday posts - they are always so fun to put together, with so much inspiration existing online! Here's my favourites from this past week...


This Tutorial to make your own linen memo board and neon push pins, by Jenny Bevlin on Made by Girl, is SO FUN! I know it's nothing ground breaking, but it looks so fresh, with the touch of neon! Maybe something fun to put together for our new office space.


via Made by Girl

Mackenzie sure hit it right on the head with her Ten Ways to Have a Good Day - don't you think?

TEN WAYS TO HAVE A GOOD DAY DESIGN DARLING

Maps are always a good choice in decor (in my mind anyway), so when I saw these "My Roots" maps, from Children Inspire Design, feature on Nursery Notations, I was instantly drawn to them. I would love to get one of these made for Halle's new nursery - especially now that she has a ton of wall space for more stuff to hang!

My Roots

We'll be needing a post like this in the future. B and I have been talking about building ourselves our own dining room table, using reclaimed wood! Needless to say, I was thrilled when this post sharing the process for building a table, popped up in my reader from Centsational Girl and Windfall Cove!

Windfall Cove via Centsational Girl

If we didn't have a leak in the sunroom roof, I'd be working towards making it feel a little bit like this outdoor space from Canadian House & Home via desire to inspire! Bamboo shades, soft curtains, a natural fibre rug, some fun and colourful cushions and throws... white walls! 

WeekendLiving_MG_Balcony_OC080426

I'm sure you are all with me when I say that Atlanta Homes ALWAYS features the best of the best. Well, this little ditty, that was shared on a life's design this past week was no exception! Stunning, just stunning...

Atlanta Homes via A Life's Design


So, it's our first "real" weekend here in B.C. No pressing matters that we need to attend to at the house, so we are thinking of taking a little road trip north to Whistler and take in some of the sights that this beautiful province has to offer! Regardless, we'll find something fun to do as a family, and really start to explore our new surroundings! I can't wait! What do you have planned for this final weekend of April?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this list! Mackenzie's tips for a great day were so fun. Love them! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that list of Top 10s! Minus the coffee (I hate the stuff!), all those things make me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig