Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stepping Out...

I wait for this day all year... seriously. This morning, Halle and I are headed out to the One of a Kind Show with a few of our friends from our Mommy Connections class, and also to see Jen speak. 

mainhead

I always love picking up special little Christmas gifts here, finding new vendors and of course visiting some of my old favourites. A few other bloggers were lucky enough to attend the media preview breakfast last Thursday (wish I could've joined you ladies) - and if you can't make it, you can read their reviews of the show, which I've linked to below. Of course, I'll be back next week with my very own look back at my favourite bits of the show.

One of a Kind Show Reviews from Blogland:

Lisa from Wicked and Weird
Vanessa from Decor Happy
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. ooh lucky you! drop by my blog to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming out Kerry! It was so wonderful to see you and sweet little Halle. Hope you bought some fun stuff at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link Kerry - I hope you had fun! I wish I could have seen Jen speak!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig