Friday, December 16, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

December 16th already? Where has the year gone? Only three more Friday's left in the year, and this will probably be my final substantial Fancy Friday Love of 2011 (I imagine all of us will take a little time off to enjoy the festivities with family and friends?). In any case, I've been trying to catch up on my blog reading and here are my faves from my past week of reading...


A short and sweet post from Brittany last Friday evening was full of twinkling light goodness... exactly what I love about this time of year! 

via galler no eight

I completely agree with this post from Roncesvalles Victorian Reno Diary - I totally covet wine cellars. Especially this fancy looking one...

via roncesvalles reno

I'd love to get away to this Aspen ski lodge, that was shared on Verdigris Vie earlier this week. 

via verdigris vie

This post, from Liz over at WALLPAPER, has me wanting to throw a beautiful Christmas party (even though I barely have time to do the laundry these days)... 

heavenlyholidaydesserttable_1

A great Holiday How-To from Brooklyn Limestone this week, for some cute unconventional wreaths. I'm a huge fan of that adorable wooden spoon wreath!

via Brooklyn Limestone

You must check out this before and after of a bonus room over on the cottage mix! Lauren did a fabulous job turning a boring old, empty space into something fabulous!

via the cottage mix

This Vintage 20's Peacock Christmas party was so unconventional, but absolutely incredible! Check out all of the details over at Kara's Party Ideas...

peacock_dessert_table_party_decorations_holiday_christmas_blue_green

While catching up on blogs, I fell in love with this home, featured on desire to inspire back at the end of November. It's absolute perfection!

via desire to inspire

We have so many fun things planned for this weekend! This afternoon Halle and I are headed into my office for a holiday lunch! I cannot wait to see everyone - it's been almost 4 months since we last visited! Tomorrow we are having some guests over for a Christmas dinner, and Sunday will be a bathroom work day for B and my Dad. Hoping for a little more progress!

What fun and festive things do you have planned for this final weekend before Christmas?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the card wreath ... wouldn't that be great in a games room all year long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pictures. One more week to go until Christmas. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for including me Kerry! That ski lodge looks just amazing; would definitely not mind spending the holidays there!! Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out Kerry. And thanks for sharing some more great great reading

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig