Friday, December 23, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Despite doing all of the last minute stuff to prepare for Christmas, and B's parents arrival, I did manage to find some time to squeeze in some blog reading over the past week. I'm a bit of an addict, what can I say? Here's what caught my eye and inspired me...


Last Friday Kirsten shared some photos from the Alice Lane Blogger Holiday Social - looks like it was a ton of fun. I love the idea of a homemade gift giveaway, and I think it would be a fun thing to do with friends at this time of year!

via 6th Street Design School

Did you read about this incredible project that Danny Goldfield is tackling? Trying to photograph a child from every country in the world... but that live in NYC!? Read more over on ohdeedoh

via ohdeedoh

I am always inspired by people who see things they love... and then turn around and use their creativity to make it their own. I mean, check out the Marimekko Wallpaper that NK is recreating herself in her daughters room - crazy good, right?

via Style-ING with Children

What a great post on Oh Happy Day on Monday! Is anyone else prepared to try making their own wallpaper gift bags? I think this is absolutely brilliant!

via Oh Happy Day

This is the 2012 Calendar I am currently lusting over. From Mink Letterpress via Oh So Beautiful Paper...

Mink-Letterpress-Vintage-Handkerchief-Calendar-300x450

How sweet is this pastel kitchen, featured on Bright Bazaar on Tuesday...

YK1 bright bazaar

Well - this is it kids, tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Halle's very first Christmas and we couldn't be anymore excited! I can't wait to share details with you, and hear about how all of you celebrated! Surround yourself with those you love. Smile, laugh, love, celebrate... and eat lots of yummy food! I'm signing out for a few days to enjoy and I hope that all of you do the same! 

Merry Christmas from our home to yours! (Oh, and if you are wondering... I will sneak in later this afternoon with Halle's five month photo! Yup! Five months already! Where is the time going?)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. oh i have to still start my last minute shopping! happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Christmas with your gorgeous family! Little Halle is growing up to be just as lovely as her mommy! I hope to see you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Kerry! Wishing you all the best this holiday season and much health and happiness in the new year! Enjoy your first Christmas with Halle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig