Friday, April 29, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

April 29th! What an exciting day. I'm sure there were at least a few of you in the same boat as me, up a little early today to watch the Royal Wedding. Also exciting that May is just around the corner. I am kind of wishing time would slow down a little... still lots of prepping for baby's arrival that we need to get done. In the meantime, here's some fancy stuff from this past week...

Loved these DIY greeting cards from The Sweetest Occasion! There is nothing better than receiving a beautiful hand made card for a special occasion - talk about thoughtful... and beautiful!

diy-greeting-cards via The Sweetest Occasion

How gorgeous, but simple, is this fabulous aqua and orange baby shower from Lovely Little Details. So sweet and feminine! You must check out all of the beautiful detail photographs over on the blog.

aqua and orange shower via lovely little details

This is one awesome tutorial from Sarah on how to make a Book Mobile (she got her inspiration from this etsy shop). How incredible is that?

book mobile

I found out about Coffee Joulies on Pinterest the other day... seriously cool! Must get once they are available!

Bag-Joulies-Web

Did you see the fabulous mobile home transformation that Renee shared on Tuesday? An RV transformed into a mobile "pop-up" shop for the Guelph boutique "Blush". How gorgeous and girly is this?

Web

Mother's Day is coming up FAST! This cute little mother's day gift idea posted on little lovely this week made me smile. I'm so looking forward to being a Mommy myself...

mommy manifesto via little lovely

As for us, we have a wedding to attend tomorrow. Other than that, I have plans of finally starting to get baby's room together. Cleaning that carpet and putting together the crib are high priority! Get ready for the dresser reveal next week as well. B and I finally got her all finished and she is looking mighty gorgeous in baby's bright white nursery! I hope that you all enjoy your weekend! Catch you on Monday!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. That boutique is amazing! Can they "pop-up" at my house please?

    http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I am loving that shower, so gorgeous!! Happy weekend girly

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the baby shower pic!! PS I'm passing along a blog award to you tomorrow - happy monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig