Friday, April 22, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Good Friday! I'm so looking forward to this long weekend. Hopefully the spring weather will stick around. To try and conjure up some of that sunny, warm weather I've got some really seasonal fancy finds from this past week....

I LOVE when Kelley Moore shares her table settings (and all other events) on her blog. Last week she shared a kids table for Easter, based on the Dr. Seuss classic, Green Eggs and Ham. Every detail is perfect and so incredibly fun...

Kelley Moore Table Setting via for the love of design

Shannon acquired these fantastic goblets and put them to good use for a dinner party. Absolutely love the shape of them, and they look gorgeous with hydrangeas in them...

goblets via What's Up Whimsy

Did you see all of the details of the 2nd birthday party that Jennifer threw for her little one? Her theme was "Little Bug Picnic" and she nailed every single detail of the day! See all of the pictures over here...

chloescake

We all know how talented Lindsay is when it comes to decorating her home and creating beautiful prints for her business. This past week she shared this great little Easter project she completed in an afternoon. Rocks as colourful "easter eggs"! So smart and look so great!

eastereggs

Nicole finally gave us a real look at her gorgeous laundry room this past week! I love how their red washer and dryer pop in the space! I believe that nice clean, bright rooms make laundry a lot less of a chore...

via making it lovely

We all saw it, and I'm sure we all loved it! The Console that John and Sherry DIY'd for behind Karl turned out fabulous! I especially love the idea they came up with for hidden storage!

ConReveal via Young House Love

After the first time they posted about this project, I mentioned to B that building a small console table for behind out basement couch is exactly what we need for placing drinks, a lamp, etc. We'll see if / when that happens...

Yesterday, one of my new blog reads, Ginger Flinch shared some Easter decorating ideas from Martha Stewart. My favorite had to be these awesome Daffodil Candy Cups! Great for kids or just place cards for Easter Brunch. Aren't they adorable?

martha stewart via ginger flinch

OH... and how could I possibly forget to mention how excited I was to win an awesome giveaway from Janice? What was it? This beautiful faucet exactly like the one she just put in her basement bathroom (you have been following their basement reno... right?)

Faucet

Big huge thanks to Janice, Delta Faucets and Beige is Dead for this fabulous prize! I'm looking forward to getting our reno on in the upstairs bathroom!

Our plans for this weekend? Today we just plan on sticking close to home. I think B would like to work outside (if weather permits) and I plan to make more progress on that dresser! Other than that, lots of time with family and friends... oh, and we may or may not purchase our new car as well. Very much looking forward to that! Whatever you're doing this long weekend, I hope it's as fabulous as all of you are! 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The flowers and the jellybeans are SUCH a creative idea! I really like those! Oh and the flowers are beautiful!Have Happy Easter

    http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my goblets Kerry! Have a great Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, all so fab! Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig