Friday, April 8, 2011

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday friends. As this is posting, I am currently on the road (solo) headed eastbound to Ottawa! B's holding down the fort while I visit one of my best girls in our Nation's gorgeous capital to celebrate her little man's first birthday! I can't believe it's been a whole year since little B-man joined us... and now he has a girlfriend on the way! I can't wait to see both of them (and share some pictures next week of our visit!). So while I drive... you enjoy this past week's fancy finds...

One of my most favorite reads recently is Michael Penney's blog. Last week he did a lovely post, sharing a Pennsylvania Farmhouse decorated by Jeffrey Bilhuber. You can check out the entire post here (and I highly recommend it), but I just HAD to share this room. Love the rich colours on the walls and chairs.


I tried to convince B not too long ago to paint the living room this colour, I got a big fat "NO" (mostly because of all of the other projects we have going on, and also because at the time it had been less than a year since we painted it grey).

I'm going to do a bit of a blog repeat here, as Brittany featured this artist last Friday... but I just couldn't resist. Esther Coombs is based out of the UK and adds her illustrations to vintage finds, such as tea cups, plates, creamers, etc. You'll have to check out her etsy shop to see more of the wonderfulness. In particular, I fell for these green tea cups that Brittany showcased... aren't they gorgeous?


While looking through Kate Spade's newest arrivals, I instantly fell in love with the IKAT Caroline Dress. Simple and cute... just how I like my summer dresses. If only I didn't have a large bump growing that kept me from buying such cute dresses (or is it a good thing for me and my wallet?).


How adorable (and fantastic) is this invite that Christine and her Mom made for her sister's baby shower?


So sweet, right? Has me thinking... I can't wait to share with you the one my talented Mama put together for my shower (which isn't until late May). She's shown it to me and it's SO cute! Pictures to come much later!

Found this quote on Sarah's blog early this week...


I think we all need this little reminder from time to time. I can think of a few things in life that didn't wait for the "perfect time", but after all was said and done I am so thrilled about. It's true... things will never be perfect - so make the most of what you are given... you never know where it will take you!

These surprise Scratch-Off Save the Dates (shared on Oh So Beautiful Paper) are so genius and fun!


Another week with another beautiful room from Erin! Adored this kitchen by Landmark Kitchens that she shared mid-week. Make sure to head over here to see more pictures. It's perfectly simple!


On Wednesday Mackenzie pointed us over to Bobbi+Mike's favorite 50 "loved" photos from 2010. If you're looking for something to put a smile on your face, these should do it. Here's my favorite (#11).


Hope that you all enjoy the weekend, and have some great things planned! I'll catch up with all of you on Monday!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. enjoy your weekend in O'town Kerry and give V and Mo my best. Stay safe:)-Mon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Kerry, and thanks for including me! Hope you have a fantastic weekend in Ottawa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those green little cups are amazing like for reals. I need to get me some! And Bobbi and Mike are amazing. Love them and their work!! Happy Friday Mama :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that tea cup set!! Have a great weekend, hope you and baby are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. as always love everything~! and bobby+mike are some favs--have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love love love those teacups!!! and the mustard colored chairs are so perfect! happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these posts Kerry! Those green cups were my favourite too! More tea? Always :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig