Friday, December 20, 2013

Wishing You Joy

Things have truly been silent over here! Between Christmas prep, a 2 year old who enjoys constantly testing our limits and a number of home projects, my blog has just fallen to the wayside. Though I had planned on sharing more than just Halle's room with you this week, it will have to wait a little longer. We have a kitchen reveal to share with you soon, but with everyone being so busy with the impending holiday's, I plan to leave it a little longer until I share our incredible transformation!

In the meantime, I wanted to pop in and wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and all of the best for 2014! 

FancyChristmas

2013 was such a spectacular year for us! Purchasing a new home, getting married, the perfect honeymoon in Scotland and just creating so many wonderful memories with family and friends! We are so excited over here to see what the coming year has in store for us!

I will try to drop by before we ring in the New Year, but I will make no promises! If not, enjoy your holidays, stay safe and spend the time with the one's you love the most!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!
SHARE:

2 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig