Thursday, December 6, 2012

Plan on Shopping?

I wanted to just give a heads up to all of my friends who may be interested in shopping on my Stella & Dot site, or Halle Handmade for this Christmas. 

If you wanted to pick up something great from Stella & Dot for someone in your life this holiday season, I would suggest ordering no later than next Wednesday December 12th, to ensure that all of your orders make it to you before December 24th.


FB_Cover_holiday_stones

If you are looking to purchase some of my tags from Halle Handmade, please make sure to place your order no later than December 9th (for shipping to Canada & the US), to ensure that your tags will arrive before the holidays.

HalleHandmade

If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to shoot me an email! I'm always happy to help.

So while I'm on the topic - how is your Christmas shopping coming along? Anyone finished? Anyone not started yet?
SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig