Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Twenty-Eight

Today I turn 28. TWENTY-EIGHT! 


Birthday Girl
{found via Pinterest - no original link included}

If you asked me seven years ago what 28 would look like for me, I never would have imagined this. I had dreams of a career path, that after testing those waters I wasn't very excited about. I was single, and pretty happy to stay that way for a while, and I also hoped to spend some time living and working abroad. Now, 7 years later I am married to my best friend and love of my life, mother to one adorable and sweet little girl and living in our second home on the West Coast of Canada. I don't think there is much more I could possibly want! 

So today, I'll be happy to spend my day with my favourite little lady, and enjoy the evening with B. After all, what's a birthday if you can't spend it with the people you love the most?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRY!!!! Hope you get super spoiled - you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Kerry!! Hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kerry! Wishing you much happiness today, and in the year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Kerry!!! Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate the day. Oh and I'm a little late, but big congrats to you and B. on your wedding. Cheers! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig