Monday, September 2, 2013

Starting Fresh

I can't believe September is here already. With all of the craziness last month with wedding planning, prep and of course the big day it all seemed to fly by in a blur. I, of course, want to thank the ladies that took time out of their busy schedules to help with some great posts last month. You made the whole month a lot easier on me, so thank you, thank you, THANK YOU again!

I've mentioned before that September has always sort of marked a fresh start for me, like I know it does for many others. It's not only a month that marks the start of a new school season and the start of autumn, but also my birthday. This year it also marks another new start with B and I beginning our lives together as husband and wife. I can't wait to share some more wedding details with you this month, along with honeymoon photos and hopefully a sneak peek of wedding photos. 

This month also means a chance to once again turn my focus towards our home and my little Etsy shop (which will remain on vacation until later this month! I'll be sure to post once it's back up and running with lots of new products!). I also have a new side project that I'm so excited to be a part of, but "mum" is the word until early next month. I promise to share more as soon as I can.

September is just shaping up to be a really awesome month and I'm looking forward to getting a little more settled, and spending more time focusing on Halle with all of the wedding craziness behind us.

What are you looking forward to this month, and the upcoming fall season? 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. welcome back mama bird! I cannot WAIT to see your photos and hear ALL about the BIG event.
    I'm most looking forward to BlogPodium this September, but I agree that September feels like a new beginning - you can take the girl out of school, but you can't take the school schedule out of the girl. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig