Friday, September 20, 2013

Fancy Friday Love

B and I may be married now (1 month this coming Tuesday already!), but today still marks something very important to both of us. 6 years ago today, I boarded a flight to NYC to spend a weekend with a man I had only spoken to online and on the phone for two and a half months. I received a lot of criticism and negativity about taking that trip, but a few really great friends supported me and I am so thankful for that. So today I want to wish my now husband, a very happy 6 years together. I love you more today than I ever have, and I know it will only grow as we work on this relationship together. 

Now, onto my favourites from this past week...

I was reminded of my love for white interiors done perfectly when I saw this post on Daily Dream Decor. White done really, really well. I'll take one please!


white decor natural light via Daily Dream Decor

Thanks to Lisa over at Wicked and Weird, I officially want to paint our in progress dining room a light neutral and stencil up those walls. I bet B will be thrilled when he reads this!

contemporary-dining-room

I'll be back in BC early next week and I'm sooo ready to get back into working on things around the house! There is still lots to be done there and I am can't wait to continue to make it feel more like us. In particular, I'm feeling inspired to freshen up my magazine holders after seeing this pretty project that Megan tackled. 

Honey We're Home Organized Magazines.41

I'll take this kitchen (found on desire to inspire) please! Would be so lovely in our home, especially those windows! Absolutely my most favourite part!

artichokeProject-1086-5


Well, I hope all those that are attending Blog Podium tomorrow (and other blog related meet ups and events over the weekend), have a wonderful fantastic time! I will miss seeing so many familiar and new faces, but I have a very important wedding to attend tomorrow (with a very adorable flower girl, if I do say so myself). My friend of 14 years will be saying "I Do" to the man of her dreams and I could not be any happier for the two of them! 

What does everyone have planned for this weekend?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It's only taken me a month to comment - but congrats on your wedding! And congrats on 6 years. This weekend we are busy working on our house too...still unpacking (tell me it does all get unpacked at some point!) and painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig