Thursday, November 15, 2012

Other Little Shops

Since opening up Halle Handmade, it's fair to say I've been spending WAY more time on Etsy. I'm definitely not complaining though as I've come across some really great shops and have been finding some great pieces that may make it onto my wish list or gifts for others. 

I thought with all of the pretty stuff I've found recently, it was high time I did a quick round up of some of my new favourite items/shops - check these out...

I came across the sweet little shop of Layla Amber, last Thursday. These handmade creations were so cute and won me over immediately! Though everything made me "oooh" and "awww", this sweet little British Bunting Necklace was the star attraction for me. Adorable, don't you agree?


via Layla Amber on Etsy

Last week I was lucky enough to win one of Sara's giftaway's that she is doing this month. I was extra excited that it was something that I myself could gift to Halle for Christmas. How cute is this sweet doll from the shop, Melissa Love? If you are looking for a sweet doll for a little one in your life, I highly recommend her shop! You can even customize your own doll, but I was able to pick a ready made one and this blonde hair blue-eyed Holly was perfect!

il_570xN.389956070_4bkp

cabin + cub is another "wet coast" shop, and one you may recognize as Valerie was a featured seller the other week. Each piece in her shop is beautiful and fun, but my favourite piece has to be her Map & Pin set! This is something I've wanted to add to our home for ages, and I may have just found the shop to purchase it from! 

il_570xN.355988360_4x86

You may already be familiar with the stunning work from the shop of Eye Poetry Photography. Her work is beautiful and I would love her Wanderlust Calendar to adorn my wall for all of 2013...

il_570xN.374727247_1ilq

There are just so many treasures to be found on Etsy - I could spend as much time on there as I do on Pinterest (usually pinning the things that I find and love). 

What are some of the great Etsy shops that you have stumbled upon recently? I'd love to hear what some of your great finds are (so I can check them out), and what's on your wish list for this Christmas season!

AND if you haven't already, be sure to swing by Halle Handmade. I've just added a new design and restocked the shop after my first couple of sales. I'd really love to hear what you think of my work!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. How did I not know that you had opened a sho? Congrats my dear...I just had a peek and it's so lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these finds. I really have started using Etsy a lot more lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Etsy and can spend soooo much time on there hahaha! Thanks for sharing some of your faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had Etsy in SA. Love the neckclace - so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kerry,

    I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and I wanted to say that I think your blog is great. Your blog offers some really great ideas for personal crafts.

    We’ve taken a read through your blog and we think you’ve done a fantastic job covering topics that our brand's audience of Canadian parents would also be interested in learning about. It would be great if you could join our community to help educate, inform and converse with other parents and thought leaders who write about home decor from a parent's perspective.

    If you would like to learn more about this, please send an email to info @atomicreach.com

    Sincerely,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello to every one, the contents present
    at this web page are really amazing for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.


    My page; goji berry ()

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gameplay within this game is okay, however, not good. It will show you other issues at
    the same time along with just how to correct death's reddish ring permanently.
    Animal rescues craft applications for that impoverished...


    my website :: gta 4 cheats on youtube

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig