Friday, November 30, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Friday, Friday... and Christmas decorating is in full swing over here! I hope to be able to share it with you next week. For now, check out what I loved online... plenty of Christmas inspiration included...

A wise post about what not to decorate with at Christmas from Thistlewood Farm... along with plenty of gorgeous Christmas decorating inspiration. Love this idea for a candle "advent calendar" - light a new candle each night until Christmas Eve and your mantel is lit up beautifully...


Christmas-Mantel via Thistlewood Farm

Michaela shared a great post with some fun decorating inspiration as well. Everything was lovely, but this picture was my favourite... and really makes me want to find a great hutch that we can use in the kitchen or dining room. Watch out Craigslist... I'm on the hunt...

touches-of-green-mdn

A pretty light and airy Danish home from 79 ideas. Despite all of the white, it just seems so cozy to me... I bet it's that rug, and all of those pillows!

79ideas-lovely-living-area

Are you a bit more of a minimalist when it comes to Christmas decor? This post from Birch + Bird Vintage Home Interiors has some beautiful inspiration for you. My favourite is this cozy image that comes from West Elm.

west elm Christmas

My list is a little shorter than I hoped, but this week has been a busy one. Between a teething baby with a cold, and starting some research for wedding planning... it's been crazy! We'll be finishing decorating for Christmas this weekend, as well as squeezing in some fun "Christmasy" activities. I can't wait to share all of it with you next week. What are you up to this weekend?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love those fluffy owls in the tree
    Good luck with the teething baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hutch is gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!! Can't wait to follow along with your wedding plans :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig