Friday, November 23, 2012

Fancy (Black) Friday Love

One great thing about visiting family is I usually get a little bit of extra time in the mornings to enjoy my  coffee or tea and catch up on some blogs. Here is what I found and loved while doing some reading this week...

I simply just adored this photo of Big Ben on This is Glamorous last week. My heart aches and I long to go back to that city... it's just not in the cards for us at the moment with the wee one + us living on the West Coast. Too long of a trip right now...


via this is glamourous

I think I may just have to attempt this DIY Advent Calendar that I spotted on Apartment Therapy. Looks pretty simple and I bet the price tag works for us too. I like that I can put whatever I want in the little packages - I can make it a little more toddler friendly without loading Halle up on sugar and chocolate.

blog_rect540

I'm pretty sure Joy has the cutest family portraits ever...


via oh joy

A beautiful kitchen, from Daily Dream Decor. My favourite bits are the wallpaper and green chairs. How about you? 

artsy kitchen via daily dream decor

How perfect and beautiful is Caitlin's new Gold Holiday line of textiles. Seriously, to die for!

GOLD DETAILS


I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for this weekend! My parents arrive today for a weekend with us here in Massachusetts. We'll be seeing all kinds of family and friends and officially kicking off our Christmas season. There will be yummy food, gift giving and hopefully a visit to La Salette Shrine to see all of the lights. We'll be back in BC early next week and I look forward to sharing our week away with all of you! For now, I wish you a happy weekend. What do you have planned?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Have a wooooonderful weekend with your family Keri! Loving the images that are currently inspiring you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! The American's sure know how to party - I miss American Thanksgiving, such a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy times with family are truly the best gift ever! Enjoy, Kerry :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig