Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving - Round TWO!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Most of you probably guessed that Halle Handmade is on vacation this week because we are in Massachusetts celebrating with B's family. It's been a great and busy week so far, with still more fun to come! My parents will be joining us tomorrow for an early Christmas celebration this weekend (since the three of us will be in BC this Christmas). 

So, I'm off to watch the Macy's Day Parade, enjoy some delicious food with some wonderful people, have a turkey coma nap (I think I can get away with it again this year), and if I don't sleep for too long, enjoy some Patriot's football as well.


Happy Thanksgiving via Oh So Beautiful Paper

So Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American readers and friends... and for those of you elsewhere in the world, Happy Thursday I guess! :)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Americans definitely know how to do Thanksgiving right: have it on a Thursday, so you can take Friday off too! Enjoy all the delicious food, and the parade and the turkey coma! Have a delightful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We were celebrating round two as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig