Monday, October 8, 2012

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian readers. Thanksgiving has to be one of my most favourite holidays... so I must say, it's pretty great getting it in both October and November! :) 


via pinterest

This is probably the first time I haven't been with my parents and extended family for Thanksgiving. That's not always an easy thing, but I am pretty lucky that I have my little family together. B, Halle and these pups are what I need every day, so I am thankful that we are all happy and together on this holiday Monday.


October 7, 2012

We shared a Thanksgiving feast with friends on Saturday, hit the pumping patch yesterday and tonight we'll be roasting up our own little turkey and enjoying a second helping of some yummy Thanksgiving foods. 

Most importantly today I am thankful - SO thankful - for the incredible things I have been blessed with in my life. Halle, B, our pups, our wonderful loving and supportive families, incredible friends (both near and far), a roof over our head in a beautiful place and free country, food in our fridge and money in the bank. I am thankful for all that we have been given, and all that we are able to enjoy together! Happy Thanksgiving everyone - whether you are celebrating or not, why not take a moment to think of what you are most thankful for today?

October 7, 2012


Swing by a little later today for a sweet little guest post on transforming your dining room, into a "hosting room". After all, I'd say we are official in the season of dinner parties and entertaining...
SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig