Friday, October 5, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Happy first Friday of October. WHOA! Already? A long weekend here for us, which I am excited about and we should have a good one. For now, check out some pretty stuff from this past week...

So many beautiful spaces in this post on desire to inspire last Friday. It was hard to pick my favourite image to share in this post, but in the end this lovely little kitchen won out. Darling, don't you agree?


via desire to inspire

I saw these paper macho bowls on modern jane last friday (she found them here), and loved them! Such a cute idea, whether you plan on making them for yourself, or maybe to give as a gift! Anyone up for a little DIY this weekend?

diy_gold-leaf-paper-mache-bowls

A sweet shared bedroom/nursery from On to Baby...

woodland-nursery via on to baby

I have a can of pumpkin sitting in our kitchen cupboard that is just begging for me to turn it into some of these muffins, that I found on Sugar and Charm. Only problem is that B does not like Pumpkin flavoured stuff, so I'd be on my own eating them... and that's the last thing I need right now!

pumpkinmuffins1

One of my favourite bloggers, Will, did a great post on styling a country kitchen dresser. Loved this post, and love how he worked his magic!

KD1 bright bazaar

This playspace, from lay baby lay, is perfection! It is beautiful, functional and organized. The perfect spot for little one's and Mama's. Hard to believe that gorgeous space is a basement, isn't it?

peanuts-playspace

A lovely home on desire to inspire this past Wednesday. I love how real it comes across in the photos. So lived in and cozy. Just love it!

homeanddeliciousissue210 via desire to inspire


Well, it's the weekend again, and should be fun. Tomorrow we will have family photos taken, and follow that with a Thanksgiving dinner with friends. Other than that, we should just have a whole lot of family time together - exactly what this long Thanksgiving weekend is all about! So - I'll sign off for now, wishing all of my Canadian readers a very happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy and I hope you are surrounded by all those that you love the most!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that play space wow!!! Its pretty much perfect :) Those pumpkin muffins look so good, I must make those soon. Hasani not a huge fan of pumpkin either, I can't get enough of it, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sugar and Charm's blog. Eden is the SWEETEST lady. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, LOVE the bed frame, and that whole space from Desire to Inspire! The kitchen is really sweet!, too! Happy Thanksgiving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely - all of it! Happy thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I completely forgot about Desire to Inspire. I used to read a million blogs in my reader, but I found I spent too much time looking for updates...now I get caught up on blogs I like all at once when I have a moment...

    but yah, totally forgot DTI once it was out of my reader! So odd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I log on to your blog daily. Your humoristic style is awesome,
    keep it up!

    Take a look at my webpage: thẩm mỹ viện

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig