Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sponsor First Time Fancy!

Happy Sunday friends! I'm popping in this morning with some big news! As my navigation bar at the top of my page will tell you, First Time Fancy is now accepting sponsors! I'm looking for small businesses and blogs who are looking to advertise in the sidebar! For more information, click on "Sponsorship" above, and feel free to email me with any questions. 


I don't plan on taking over the whole blog with advertising, but it's time that I add this option around here, as the little extra income from it would be nice. I'll just be adding 8 spaces to the sidebar right now, and would be happy to chat about advertising opportunities with you.


I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I'll be back soon with lots of updates on what's been going on around here! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig