Friday, August 17, 2012

Fancy Friday Love

Happy Friday dear readers! We've had such a great week around here, and this weekend promises to be even better. Before the weekend gets here, let's check out what was great this past week...

I almost fell off my chair (or rather, my parents couch) when I saw Caitlin's office on her blog last Friday. Seriously - L-O-V-E!


via caitlin wilson

This lovely, white, serene home, caught my eye over on desire to inspire on Sunday. Each room makes me love it more - what do you think?

1stoptionannabel9

I found a new fabric to love, over on Tonic Living...

springmixaloe

Love this sweet nursery, from On to Baby yesterday. The colours are great, and some of the storage solutions are inspiring me for Halle's new room in BC.

yellow-mint-nursery via on to baby


If you are looking for something more from me today, then be sure to pop on over to Wicked & Weird, where I am posting about what "Going Home" means to me.

header 4


Well, today should be extra busy. I'm hoping to sneak in a trip to the CNE today with B and Halle, a family tradition of mine since I was a child. If we do manage to visit, it will be pretty short, as I have a lot of last minute items to cross off my list before Halle's party tomorrow. Yes, her final party has arrived and I'm so excited to share all of the details with you next week. I've been working so hard, and I hope that it shows tomorrow. What do you have planned for this lovely August weekend?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I adore that second room - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colors and fabric patterns from the first room! Loved reading your post on Lisa's blog today! Totally made me think about my home as well. We'll be going to cne tmr! So excitedd!! Have a fabulous weekend Kerry & family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is new fabric at Tonic LIving??? Get out! Enjoy your time back east, looking forward to finally getting together for our long overdue coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. That's about the same reaction I had when I saw Caitlin's office. in LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it - esp. all the colourful pillows on the couch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you on that white home from Desire to Inspire, I bookmarked it too! Thanks for your guest post again Kerry, I think you are lucky to have two amazing homes (and two amazing cuties). :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
© Life on Misneach Ridge
Blogger Designs by pipdig